Monday, January 25, 2010

degree project: identifying my researchable question

Corie Chambers helped me come up with a researchable question for my degree project:

How can graphic design educate the consumer culture on sustainable packaging?

We then began to tweak it in order to fit my project a little better. So my researchable question for the semester is:

How can graphic design educate consumers on sustainable packaging?

-or-

How can interactive print design educate and engage consumers with sustainable packaging.

Then I revised it:

How can sustainable practices in package design engage designers and persuade consumers?

Then I revised it again:

How can information design, branding, and packaging design merge to educate designers and consumers about sustainable practices.

1 comment:

jamie said...

Nik & corie, need to be more specific than just "graphic design".