Thursday, April 10, 2008

Infographic Mania part deux

After attempting to reconfigure my infographic and making a really dry mess of it, I had a really constructive meeting with Jaime and am exploring a semi new direction for my infograph. I'm attempting to use a visual pun to represent my charts as well as the humorous subject matter I've been tackling.

Here are some pieces so far:



I like the idea of a physical pie, but not this background, or uncut.


The physical cuts in the pie are too subtle.


I dig the vector lines, but there is not enough room on this page to really attack the idea of an infograph. It would also look strange to have this image plopped to one side of the page with white space around it.



I think we've got something here... we'll see :)

1 comment:

Genia said...

I looove your pie! Nice!